suscribe facebook twitter instagram


Monday, January 13, 2014

.....::::: FEARFULLY & WONDERFULLY MADE :::::.....

Often, I have had people come up to me and say that they don't feel beautiful, that they are fat or who would love someone like them? Let me tell you this...all that is the devil trying you to curse God's creation (you). Saying those things are an insult to God because it is written in the Scriptures that everything He made was good. You may even hear that you are too skinny, too poor, not smart or even not beautiful enough. You must recognize these voices are of the devil. But remember, God made you beautiful (Stated in Psalm 139:14). I too used to listen to these voices when I would find myself single. I wondered why I was single and blamed myself. and what is even worse, I started to believe them. Although God already had a plan for my life, a big plan beyond my thoughts. The devil knew if I believed the lies he had construed in my head, it would stop me from moving into the direction God already had for me. God knew my future and more importantly He deemed I would have success. Jeremiah 29:11 states, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Here is a piece of advice: When the devil tries to crush you with his words, fight back with God’s Word! “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart” (stated in Hebrews 4:12). When those voices come against you, you have to fight back with the Word of God. It is the most powerful weapon you will ever own. Therefore, it is important to memorize the Word and be able to recite it immediately. You may find yourself in situations where your Bible may not be accessible and in order to obtain success, you must quickly fight back with the Word. Make a commitment you will no longer allow the lies of the devil to linger. Declare God’s Word and you will win each and every time! Please let this sink in...!!!
Psalm 139:14 - "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."




(Devotions/ Devotionals)

No comments:

Post a Comment