suscribe facebook twitter instagram


Saturday, January 25, 2014

.....::::: LET GO, LET GOD! :::::.....

Losing my parents at the age of 12 was truly the most heartbreaking thing that happened to me during my 22 years on this earth. Though it did change my life, it did that in more ways than one. It forced me to be less dependant. Yeah it caused me to grow up faster than most kids my age but it also enabled me to seize and hold onto God and not man. God can take that place in our life, fill that void, and heal that hurt. He can direct us, for those with the same situation, to those who may take the role of father and mother for us. His love is sufficient for all our needs. Our troubles should not diminish our faith. Our problems help us to remember Christ's suffering, keep us from pride, look beyond this brief life, prove our faith to others and give God the opportunity to demonstrate His power. Happiness is a plus. Note that God is not working to make us happy but to fulfill His Will. Let go of the things that hurt and let God heal you...let God guide you...let God give you your purpose in life.
Psalm 27:10 - "Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me." & 2 Corinthians 4:17 - "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."





(Devotions/ Devotionals)

No comments:

Post a Comment