suscribe facebook twitter instagram


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

.....::::: WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT? :::::.....

Have you ever asked yourself this question? I have an answer for that: EVERYTHING!!! Love has everthing to do with it. Paul wrote to the Corinthian church describing "What love is". Basically, if I can put it in today's terms, we may speak in tongues, english, spanish, creole, portugese, chinese, japanese or any other language in the name of Jesus Christ but if we don't have LOVE, we have nothing and it all means nothing. Even if we prophesize, have all knowledge, and abundant faith, its as good as ZERO if we lack LOVE. Do you love like Christ? Do you love your neighbor? We tend to forget that Jesus tells us to love our neighbors (Mark 12:31). People who love give! Do you give without thinking of yourself? John 3:16 explains it! He GAVE because He LOVES. Love is one of the foundations (if not THE foundation) of the Bible itself. So next time you ask yourself the question above, remember that it has EVERYTHING to do with it.
1 Corinthians 13:1-7 "If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."




(Devotions/ Devotionals)

No comments:

Post a Comment