suscribe facebook twitter instagram


Friday, January 10, 2014

.....::::: TRUE STORY :::::.....

Hey guys...for a while now, I could really relate to Psalm 84:11. So I decided to share it and a little testimony. I was in a situation (relationship) where the person I was with, who I believed was the one, left me. I was angry and confused. I'm alright now but I tell ya it was hard. I won't get into details but to sum it up, it just wasn't God's timing were her exact words. Maybe she was right maybe she was't. But at the end of the day what was done was done. And thats where it hit me...So often, we want to move at our own pace but fail to move at God’s. God makes it clear that whatever you desire of Him, if you keep your hope in Him, He will renew your strength. Believe me I needed it! Sometimes waiting on God can be challenging. We keep asking, “God when? God why? God, what are you doing with me? God, I don't quite understand it.”
No good thing will be withheld from you!
It is not for us to know when, why or even to understand His plans for our lives. It is more relevant to understand He loves us so much He will not leave or forsake us, as written in Hebrews 13:5. He even loves us so much that He will not hurt us and He only desires the best for us. He will not withhold anything good from us, as written in Psalm 84:11. Isn't this great to know?!
There is hope!!! If you find yourself waiting on God today, stand on His Word. He says there is hope in your future, as written in Jeremiah 31:17. Just hold on, knowing you will live a full life here on earth. Wait for Him and quietly place all your hope in the Lord, as written in Lamentations 3:26. In doing so, He will provide you with the strength to keep going and give you victory. Have a blessed day guys!!




(Devotions/ Devotionals)

No comments:

Post a Comment